Trstenik is at the crossroads of important transportation routes since the ancient times. It is located on the national road Kruševac-Kraljevo-Čačak-Užice, 52 km away from a connection to highway E75 Belgrade –Niš nearby Pojate and 30 km away from the Ibar highway, actually, from the national road for Kragujevac. The nearest airport is “Constantine the Great” Airport in Niš, 100 km away. The airport is 230 km away from Belgrade airport.
The vicinity of Vrnjačka Banja Spa (10 km) and Kopaonik (90 km) has the great significance for the touristic position of Trstenik, as well as the position on the Wine Route. In the vicinity of the town, 2 km east, there is touristic-sports airport “Trstenik”.
If you travel by car, Trstenik can be reached:
- by highway (E-75) Belgrade-Niš, exit at Batočina (115 km), and then by national road via Kragujevac and Kraljevo to Trstenik (92 km);
- by highway (E-75) Niš-Belgrade, exit at Pojate (69 km), then by national road via Kruševac to Trstenik (52 km);
- by the Ibar main road and national road via Gornji Milanovac and national road via Kraljevo to Trstenik;
Or if you travel by bus:
- by bus from Belgrade Bus Station (about 9 departures/day; price: about 7 EUR);
- by bus from Niš Bus Station (7 departures/day; price: about 5 EUR)
- by train from Belgrade to Stalać, and then by a local bus.
Belgrade Bus Station - Information
+381 11/ 2627-146, 2622-526,180-377 (international bus transport)
+381 11/2636-299 (domestic bus transport)
Nis Bus Station – Information
+381 18 255 177
These are useful links regarding ticket offices and telephone numbers: